Tuesday, November 22, 2016

AVAITION EXPO SCOTTSDALE (SDL)

In all my years attending the Aviation Expo at SDL, this one November 18 and 19 was the best one ever. I attended Friday and the show opened at 11AM. There was a crowd to get in when the gate opened. From the people I talked to, Saturday was even more crowded.

The hit of the show was the Diamond DA 62. I had seen this plane last year at NBAA Las Vegas. Let me tell you this is one sweet roomy airplane. It was my favorite too.

I enjoyed dreaming about which plane to buy. Although there might not be any sales at the show there are follow through sales each year from this event. So all I could do was drool over these beautiful aircraft.



EPIC

Carbon Cub

Diamond DA 62 Turbo Diesel

Honda Jet
Husky


Robinson 44

Mock up Cirrus Jet

Cirrus SR 22

Pilatus 

Eclipse 550

Mooney Ovation

Citation M2

Cessna Caravan


Cessna TTx


Cessna 206

Mooney Ovation



Piper Mirage 350













No comments:

Post a Comment