Wednesday, September 16, 2015

AVIATION EVENTS

First I would like to thank everyone for their emails and phone calls of support for my wife. She had her transplant May 27 and the kidney is doing great. She does have other ancillary problems which will take time to correct, but overall she is doing well.

Missed Oshkosh this year but plan on attending two upcoming aviation events.

 The first will be AOPA's one day show in Colorado Springs, CO on September 26, 2015. I am not a proponent of a one day event versus the three day event, EXPO and SUMMIT, that AOPA used to have. The one day event does not give you much time to chat with friends, and you do not know who is going. It seems to me to be a very rushed event.

The second is NBAA National Convention in Las Vegas, NV November 17-19, 2015. This is the 5th largest trade show in the US, and it is big featuring 1,100 exhibitors. The two halls where this is housed are huge. It is a three day show along with a static exhibit at Henderson airport. Last time I was there saw an Airbus 320 business jet. I must admit it was something special.

I will be posting on both events after they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment