Monday, June 15, 2015

WINGX PRO ANOTHER DISASTER

I do not use Wing X any longer as I have found that their quality control leaves a lot to be desired.

Today I received an email from them that in their latest update that ADS B no longer works. Don't you think they could check this out before releasing it.

Wing X Pro is a great program, but I could not, and still do not, trust them for quality control. I could never rely on it working when I needed to make a trip.

The following is an email I received from them today.

ADS-B issue


In our haste to release Version 8.5.1.0, we introduced a bug related to reading ADS-B information.  As soon as we discovered the problem, we fixed it and submitted an update to Apple.  Their approval process is taking longer than usual, but the Version 8.5.2.0 update should be approved any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment